If you're reading this, it means you are coordially invited to....
THE 11th Annual
YOSEMITE BUG NEW YEAR'S PARTY
DEC 30th 2013 - Jan 1st 2014
What is the deal with this party? It's an all inclusive 2 night party on the border of Yosemite National Park with a couple hundred people, live music, full production, great food, games, tons of booze and much much more!
Several lodging options are available from full private rooms with private bathrooms to shared bunkhouses for up to 12 people. You can see the options that are available and the respective pricing on the Lodging Page.
What is included with the price of a ticket?
- Two Nights Lodging
- Two Nights of Live Music and DJs (6 sets!)
- 7 Meals (Full menu options from the Yosemite Bug's gourmet kitchen)
- ALL THE BEER AND WINE YOU CAN DRINK (from the second you get here, till you stumble back home)
- Full access to the Yosemite Bug hot tub and sauna
- A host of fun activites such as Nails, The Yosemite Bowl, The Yos NYE Poker Tournament, and much more.
This Year's bands are Diego's Umbrella, Forrest Day, Fifth Annual Secret Set, Lorne and the Wayhighs, DJ Diamond Jim Greer and more. You can read more about the bands on the Entertainment page. You can also stream tracks from the bands on DeliRadio.
Please explore this site to find out all that you need to know about the party, there is a ton of information here.
Never hear of the Yosemite Bug? Check it out Here
If you would like to contact us via email you can contact Smitty at Yosemitenewyear@gmail.com or (510) 303-4731